Item #: 6020
Compression Arm Sleeves
The Zensah Compression Arm Sleeves are ideal for any sport. These Compression Arm Sleeves will keep blood flowing to your muscles, keeping them warm and loose so you can perform at your maximum level. The compression arm sleeves are sold as a pair - i.e. two sleeves per purchase
Key Features and Specs
Breathable and Thermal Regulating
- Graduated Compression - Increases circulation and oxygen blood flow, preventing the forearm muscles from becoming tight and therefore helping to reduce Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
- Pin-point Compression - Direct support at the exact source of pain for elbow injuries such as Elbow Tendonitis (can be worn as Elbow Sleeve)
- Provides protection from sun - UV SPF 50+ sun protection
- Thermal regulating, keeping the arms cool by wicking away perspiration
- Made of 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex
About the Product
The Zensah Compression Arm Sleeves are ideal for any sport. These Compression Arm Sleeves will keep blood flowing to your muscles, keeping them warm and loose so you can perform at your maximum level.
These compression arm sleeves have a second-skin feel which makes them the most comfortable compression arm sleeves out there. They are made with a seamless design and ergonomic fit which increases circulation for maximum performance.
Zensah has created the best compression arm sleeves that can be worn as running, basketball, baseball, softball, cycling, triathlon, and football arm sleeves.
Ships in pairs.
Why do runners wear compression arm sleeves?
Runners wear compression arm sleeves for a variety of reasons. Some of them being to reduce swelling in arms, to improve circulation, to decrease recovery time by preventing lactic acid buildup, and to provide sun protection.
I have pain in my elbow. Would you recommend the Compression Arm Sleeves (Item# 6020) or the Compression Elbow Sleeve (Item# 6061)?
Depending on the source of your pain, the compression elbow sleeve might be the best option. The elbow sleeve targets the elbow to a higher degree and provides slightly more compression than the compression arm sleeves. Also, with our Advance + Compression Technology, you may add more compression with a simple flip of the garment. However, elbow pain can be caused by a variety of reasons and it is always best to consult with a doctor regarding medical concerns.