Item #: 6020
Compression Arm Sleeves
The Zensah Compression Arm Sleeves are ideal for any sport. These Compression Arm Sleeves will keep blood flowing to your muscles, keeping them warm and loose so you can perform at your maximum level. The compression arm sleeves are sold as a pair - i.e. two sleeves per purchase
Key Features and Specs
Breathable and Thermal Regulating
- Compression Improves Muscle Recovery and Helps Injury Prevention: Compression provides an important role in improving blood flow. This leads to the muscles in the arms getting more of the oxygenated blood they need to recover, allowing for you to get back to your favorite activity faster. The compression also helps to stabilize the muscles in the arm to prevent injury. Whether your arm is sore from working out in the gym, throwing a baseball, playing golf or tennis, your arms will feel great with the Zensah Compression Arm Sleeve.
- Both Solar and Cooling Arm Sleeve: Our innovative fabric provides UV 50+ protection, while ensuring arms stay cool. While other compression arm sleeves designed for golf and outdoor sports feature either a solar or cooling sleeve, the silver ions in our fabric provide sun protection and thermal regulation. The fabric is also breathable, keeping arms feeling great. It is perfect for morning runs or afternoon golf rounds.
- Moisture Wicking And Anti-Odor: Made of innovative Zensah fabric, the compression arm sleeves contain special prevent odor. The sleeves will stay smelling great through your toughest workouts. The compression arm sleeves are moisture wicking, ensuring they stays dry and lightweight even under the harshest conditions. Whether using the arm sleeves for baseball, basketball, running, or working out, you are able to stay dry and lightweight
- Made for Athletes: Our compression arm sleeves are made in the USA are designed to last. We have tested our arm sleeves on elite athletes to ensure they are able to be put through the toughest conditions. The compression arm sleeves won't lose this shape or elasticity thanks to innovative design and fabric.
- Comfortable: The compression arm sleeves are seamless. This means that there are no seams or tags to cause chafing or discomfort. Whether moving around the basketball court, pitching a fastball, or running a marathon, your body will appreciate the difference of the seamless design. Also, the compression arm sleeves are made of Zensah fabric, which is ultra-lightweight and breathable.
- Made of 94% Nylon/6% Spandex
About the Product
The Zensah Compression Arm Sleeves are ideal for any sport. They will keep blood flowing to your muscles, keeping them warm and loose so you can perform at your maximum level. These compression arm sleeves have a second-skin feel which makes them the most comfortable compression arm sleeves out there.
They are made with a seamless design and ergonomic fit which increases circulation for maximum performance. Perfect for running, basketball, baseball, softball, cycling, triathlon, and football. The compression arm sleeves are moisture wicking and thermal regulating, keeping arms cool by wicking away perspiration. Pin-point Compression to offer direct support at the exact source of pain for elbow injuries such as Elbow Tendonitis (can be worn as Elbow Sleeve). The compression arm sleeves are also great for golf, offering sun protection.
Who Should Wear Compression Arm Sleeves?
Runners - provides laying for cold (arm warmers), morning runs and UV protection for summer runs
Golfers - UV protection in the summer and muscle stabilization to help ensure you swing at your best - also helps to treat golfers elbow
Basketball Players - prevent injuries and ensure arm stay warm and loose so you can hit the perfect shot
Tennis Players - the compression arm sleeves are great not only for UV protection and layering, but it can also help treat tennis elbow
Baseball Players - throwing a ball for hours causes arm fatigue and injury - help prevent both with compression arm sleeves
Fitness Enthusiasts - some of the newest workouts are tough on the body. Ensure your arms recover quickly so you can hit the gym again sooner.
Why do runners wear compression arm sleeves?
Runners wear compression arm sleeves for a variety of reasons. Some of them being to reduce swelling in arms, to improve circulation, to decrease recovery time by preventing lactic acid buildup, and to provide sun protection.
I have pain in my elbow. Would you recommend the Compression Arm Sleeves (Item# 6020) or the Compression Elbow Sleeve (Item# 6061)?
Depending on the source of your pain, the compression elbow sleeve might be the best option. The elbow sleeve targets the elbow to a higher degree and provides slightly more compression than the compression arm sleeves. Also, with our Advance + Compression Technology, you may add more compression with a simple flip of the garment. However, elbow pain can be caused by a variety of reasons and it is always best to consult with a doctor regarding medical concerns.