Item #: 6080
Compression Ankle Support
The Zensah Compression Ankle Support features an innovative thin design to provide the optimal level of support while ensuring a full range of motion in the ankle. Sold as a single unit - i.e. one sleeve
Key Features and Specs
Breathable and Thermal Regulating
- Targeted Compression = Advanced Ankle Support: A U-shaped horseshoe design provides support in the ankle area without restricting motion. The ankle support features targeted compression to support the ankle area. The compression in the ankle support also improves circulation, reducing inflammation and expediting the healing process.
- Ultra-breathable and Moisture Wicking: The Zensah Ankle Support is made of innovative Zensah fabric. The nylon and spandex blend means that it is not only lightweight and breathable, but also moisture wicking. The ankle support will stay dry even during the toughest workouts. Whether using the ankle support during a long run or just while walking, the anti-odor features of the sleeve prevents odor, leaving feet feeling fresh.
- Relieve Plantar Fasciitis: The ankle support features compression on the bottom of the sleeve that helps to relive plantar fasciitis pain by compressing the plantar fascia ligament. Its thin design allows it to be worn all day or at night to help relieve plantar fasciitis pain.
- Fits Comfortably Under Socks + Full Range of Motion: The ankle support fits comfortably under running socks. Wear it with your favorite running shoes without effecting the fit of the sneakers. The ankle support is lightweight unlike traditional hard braces, as not to restrict motion. It is perfect for those coming off ankle injuries or looking for a little added support.
- Sold as a single unit: The compression ankle is sold as a single unit – meaning one ankle sleeve per purchase.
About the Product
The Zensah Ankle Support features an innovative thin design to provide the optimal level of support while ensuring a full range of motion in the ankle. The ankle support was designed by an athletic trainer and is the first ankle support to provide Pinpoint Compression, giving you targeted support in the ankle area.
Whether you are using the ankle support for running or any other sport, runners, cyclists, and all athletes are able to gain the benefits of the best ankle support available. Minimalist runners benefit from its thin design that fits perfectly with today's most popular minimalist shoes, while still providing superior support.
For those that suffer from plantar fasciitis, the Zensah Ankle Support is the best plantar fasciitis sleeve to help treat the plantar fascia.. The sleeve helps to treat plantar fasciits by providing support and stabilization to the plantar fascia.
Made with Zensah Fabric (non-neoprene. and non-latex), the ankle support is anti-odor, breathable and is designed to relieve ankle pain and keep uncomfortable swelling down.
The Zensah Ankle Support is proudly made in the USA of 75% Nylon, 25% Spandex and ships as a single unit.
Should the ankle support be worn over or under my sock?
To receive maximum benefit from the compression ankle support, we recommend wearing this product underneath your sock.
Is this sold as a single item or a pair?
The compression ankle support is sold as a single item.
Can I wear the ankle support with compression socks?
Yes. These two products can be worn together as long as you do not experience any discomfort in your leg or ankle.