Item #: 6045
Calf / Shin Splint Compression Sleeve
The Zensah Compression Shin Sleeve is a first of its kind in terms of performance and comfort. The dual action compression shin sleeve is designed with direct input from athletic trainers to the pros.*Sold as a single unit - i.e. one sleeve
Key Features and Specs
Breathable and Thermal Regulating
- Shin Splint Relief: The Zensah Calf / Shin Splint Compression Sleeve was designed by professional athletic trainers to specifically target shin splints. The v-shaped chevron ribbing on the front of the sleeve provides the same relief as kinesiology tape without having to worry about being “taped up” by a trainer. The compression in each pair of calf sleeves helps to stabilize muscles and prevent injuries. Whether suffering from shin splints due to running, playing basketball, or just everyday activities, the Zensah Calf Sleeve helps to provide much needed relief.
- Moisture Wicking and Ultimate Comfort: The calf / shin compression sleeve is moisture wicking, ensuring it stays dry and lightweight even during the toughest runs and workouts. The shin compression sleeve is made with innovative Zensah fabric, which is anti-odor and ultra-breathable. A seamless design means no irritating tags or seams to cause discomfort. The solid color sleeves are made of 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex (Heather Colored Sleeves are made of 49% Polyester/41% Nylon/10% Spandex) to ensure a perfect fit.
- Improved Circulation and Faster Muscle Recovery: The compression in each calf sleeve helps to improve venous return, increasing blood flow and circulation. This leads to faster muscle recovery time, as muscles receive more of the oxygenated blood they need to recover. Runners and all athletes are able to take their training to the next level.
- Calf Support and Injury Prevention: Micro-ribbing on the back of the calf sleeve provides calf support and helps to treat calf strains. Using the leg sleeves while running can reduce calf cramps and lessen fatigue. Pin-point compression provides targeted support where it is needed the most. The compression in the leg sleeve also helps to provide muscle stabilization, reducing micro tears and preventing injuries.
- SOLD AS A SINGLE SLEEVE: The Zensah Calf / Shin Splint Compression Sleeve is sold a single sleeve – meaning one sleeve per purchase
About the Product
The Zensah Compression Shin Sleeve is a first of its kind in terms of performance and comfort. The dual action compression shin sleeve is designed with direct input from athletic trainers to the pros.
The #1 selling dual action Shin Sleeve in America. The most effective shin sleeve to treat shin splint and calf pulls. The compression shin sleeve can help reduce the risk of shin splints and pain found with shin splints. The Zensah Compression Shin Sleeve is light enough to allow running with shin splints. The front of the shin sleeve is designed to prevent shin splints by incorporating the chevron pattern or inverted V. The chevron ribbing along the front of the calf sleeve helps support the muscles in the shin area thereby reducing the risk of shin splints. The deep groove ribbing also helps increase blood circulation getting oxygen to the muscles faster. The back of the sleeve provides support of the calf and Achilles. The pock and vertical line mimic the calf muscles.
The Zensah compression shin sleeve is the only compression shin sleeve which is odor preventing and moisture wicking. If you have a calf injury, calf strain, calf pain or have pulled a calf muscle you can't do without the Zensah Shin Sleeve. The Zensah Shin Sleeve is a critical part of your calf treatment and road to recovery. For those running through calf injuries the Zensah sleeve is comfortable and provides the support you need. No need to worry about allergies from neoprene or latex. The shin sleeve is made using moisture wicking Zensah Fabric. The Zensah compression shin sleeve is the only order preventing shin sleeve on the market.
***SHIPS AS A SINGLE UNIT ***
What is the difference between Compression Leg Sleeves, Item #6055, and the Shin Splint/Calf Compression Sleeve, Item #6045?
The compression leg sleeves, item #6055, are sold in a pair, i.e. two leg sleeves in total. The shin splint/calf compression sleeve, item #6045, is sold as a single unit, i.e. only one leg sleeve. They are the same great product. The only difference is in the quantity.
How do I wear the leg sleeves?
Click here to download a high resolution pdf image showing how to correctly wear the Zensah Leg Sleeves.
What is proper washing care?
While Zensah Fabric is the most comfortable sports fabric in the world its also durable. Our innovative fibers and yarns will last through hard training; however, Zensah still needs to be taken care of. Ideal care for Zensah apparel is machine wash cold, and delicate machine dry.
View the complete list FAQs