Zensah® is committed to providing a website that is accessible to everyone and is in the process of implementing the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI). Zensah® strives to make every page accessible to each visitor but cannot guarantee that every page is Level AA compliant.
More specifically, we are committed to adhering to the accessibility standards of WCAG 2.0 conformance level A and level AA.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of 3rd party vendors. As such Zensah Inc. does not claim full site-wide Conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level A-AA 2.0. Zensah® cannot ensure conformance of crucial third-party plug-ins and widgets.
Some pages have partial conformance or limited conformance due to the use of Shopify as our web-hosting platform. As such Zensah Inc. does not claim full site-wide Conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG 2.0. Zensah, Inc cannot ensure conformance of crucial dynamic pages designed and controlled by Shopify'sinternal coding. Shopify has a commitment to ensure all websites and content conform with WAG 2.0, Level AA by January 2021. To learn more about Shopify's Accessibility multi-year plan please visit: https://www.shopify.com/accessibility/plan or contact Brittany Forsyth, VP of Human Relations 150 Elgin St. 8th Floor Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4 613-241-2828 ext. 748 email@example.com
Our conformance claims only extend to pages within the www.zensah.com domain.
- Zensah Inc. used WCAG guidelines for conformance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- We are in the process of converting our PDFs to conformant versions. If you find one that does not conform or is not readable, please contact us so we may send you the information in a format that works for you.
- Zensah Inc. will train or provide training for its staff and other individuals who provide services to the public on Zensah Inc. behalf on the provision of its services and accessibility to persons with disabilities.
- Zensah Inc. utilizes ADA assessment tools to scan and establish a baseline for conformance but understands W3C's position that, at this time, there is no tool that can perform a completely automatic assessment on the checkpoints in the guidelines, and fully automatic testing may remain difficult or impossible.
If you have problems getting access to material on this website, please call (305) 935-4619, Mondays through Fridays from 9 AM to 8 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) excluding major holidays.
If anyone has a question about the policy, or if its purpose is not understood, please contact us at 550 Ansin Blvd. Hallandale, FL 33009 305-935-4619 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest accessibility assessment is in progress.
Accessible formats of this document are available free of charge upon request.