ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Zensah is the original creator of the compression leg sleeves. The leg sleeves were designed by an athletic trainer to help mimic taping methods to alleviate shin splints and provide calf support. The leg sleeves are lightweight and are made of Zensah's ultra-soft fabric. They are moisture wicking and anti-odor: meaning they will stay dry and smelling great even during the toughest conditions.
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves are able to be used by everyone from runners, basketball and football players, obstacle course racers, travelers and more.
Choose the original and bestselling leg sleeve by Zensah.
Benefits of Compression:
- Enhanced blood circulation as a result of improved venous return. This means that deoxygenated blood goes back to the heart faster to improve blood flow of oxygen-rich blood back to the body
- Faster recovery following strenuous exercise by aiding in the removal of blood lactate through improved circulation.
- Enhanced warm-up via increased skin temperature.
- Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent micro-trauma, resulting in a faster and easier recovery.
- Reduced effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise through alleviating swelling and inflammation.
- Increased muscle support, which increases performance through improved muscle efficiency.
- Improved leg power and vertical jump power through enhanced proprioception.
- 49% Polyester/41% Nylon/10% Spandex
- Made in USA
My Favorite Compression Sleeves
These are my favorite Zensah product ever! I've been a huge fan of the various Zensah Compression sleeves for many years but the POP Compression Sleeves are the icing on the cake. The bold colors are terrific for being seen while training. They offer the support I need while racing and they aid my legs to a speedy recovery after hard training runs and races. They're simply fabulous!!! Whether I'm training for a Marathon or an Ultra Marathon, these are my "Go To" sleeves for keeping my legs feeling fresh.
Way,way too small. I bought the largest one u make and it barely makes it around my calf. I just had total knee replacement and I m trying to get the blood flowing but the tightness makes my leg hurt worse
I’ve been wearing crew socks and leg sleeves together as I really like the higher support. Also much easier to take them off. Very happy with these products and will continue to add to my collection