ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Zensah is thrilled to team up with Fred’s Team — the official running program at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) — that’s dedicated to moving us closer to a world without cancer. Runners raise money for cancer research at MSK, a top cancer hospital in the nation, making a real difference in the lives of people with cancer around the world.
By purchasing Fred’s Team compression socks or sleeves by Zensah, you’ll also be funding critical cancer research! A percentage of the proceeds will go to Fred’s Team, giving doctors and researchers at MSK the money they need to conduct lifesaving clinical trials and make groundbreaking discoveries.
Fred’s Team was created to honor the life and legacy of Fred Lebow, running legend and co-founder of the New York City Marathon. In 1991, while being treated for brain cancer at MSK, he jogged through hospital hallways, determined to use running as a way to raise money for cancer research and battle the disease. Since 1995, Fred’s Team has raised over $78 million dollars to fund research and continue the fight against cancer.
Zensah is excited to work with Fred’s Team and MSK.
Zensah is the original creator of the compression leg sleeves. The leg sleeves were designed by an athletic trainer to help mimic taping methods to alleviate shin splints and provide calf support. The leg sleeves are lightweight and are made of Zensah's ultra-soft fabric. They are moisture wicking and anti-odor: meaning they will stay dry and smelling great even during the toughest conditions.
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves are able to be used by everyone from runners, basketball and football players, obstacle course racers, travelers and more.
Choose the original and bestselling leg sleeve by Zensah.
Benefits of Compression:
- Enhanced blood circulation as a result of improved venous return. This means that deoxygenated blood goes back to the heart faster to improve blood flow of oxygen-rich blood back to the body
- Faster recovery following strenuous exercise by aiding in the removal of blood lactate through improved circulation.
- Enhanced warm-up via increased skin temperature.
- Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent micro-trauma, resulting in a faster and easier recovery.
- Reduced effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise through alleviating swelling and inflammation.
- Increased muscle support, which increases performance through improved muscle efficiency.
- Improved leg power and vertical jump power through enhanced proprioception.
- 49% Polyester/41% Nylon/10% Spandex
- Made in USA
Muscle-mapped 3D ribbing helps provide optimal support to pinpoint areas.
Helps circulation by increasing venous return. This can help reduce swelling as well as reduce recovery time between workouts.
High resolution prints
The prints on our sleeves are made using proprietary technology enabling us to offer the highest DPI in the industry. This results in a sock that is not only high performance, but also vivid, crisp and noticeable from afar. It is everything you have come to expect of Zensah.
My Favorite Compression Sleeves
These are my favorite Zensah product ever! I've been a huge fan of the various Zensah Compression sleeves for many years but the POP Compression Sleeves are the icing on the cake. The bold colors are terrific for being seen while training. They offer the support I need while racing and they aid my legs to a speedy recovery after hard training runs and races. They're simply fabulous!!! Whether I'm training for a Marathon or an Ultra Marathon, these are my "Go To" sleeves for keeping my legs feeling fresh.
Worked and felt great! Helped
Worked and felt great! Helped me through my first marathon and in recovery.
LOVE Zensah Retro Triangle Compression Sleeves
I suffered from shin splints for months before a friend recommended Zensah Compression Sleeves...total game changer! The sleeves are made from a durable material that made the impact of running a lot more bearable on my shins and calves. I would recommend this product to anyone and I love this pattern as well!