The Benefits of Compression
- Enhanced blood circulation as a result of improved venous return. This means that deoxygenated blood goes back to the heart faster to improve blood flow of oxygen-rich blood back to the body
- Faster recovery following strenuous exercise by aiding in the removal of blood lactate through improved circulation.
- Enhanced warm-up via increased skin temperature.
- Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent micro-trauma, resulting in a faster and easier recovery.
- Reduced effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise through alleviating swelling and inflammation.
- Increased muscle support, which increases performance through improved muscle efficiency.
- Improved leg power and vertical jump power through enhanced proprioception.