When choosing a size, calf size should be used as the primary determinant.
We list height for those who do not know their calf size. If between two sizes, recommend sizing down.
9.5" - 12.5"
5' 3" - Below
24 - 31.5cm
12.5" - 15"
5' 4" - 5' 10"
31.5 - 38cm
15" - 18.5"
5' 11" - Up
38 - 47cm
You don’t need a crown to be a princess because you were born a queen! Your feet will feel like royalty with Crowns Limited Edition. Get princess race day ready! These compression leg sleeves can be used to train, perform better, and recover faster!
Quantities are very limited - once they sell out, they are gone forever!
Run for miles with Limited Edition Compression Leg Sleeves
Chevron Ribbing to alleviate shin splints and muscle soreness.
Don’t sweat it!Moisture-wicking technology will absorb any sweat and keep your feet feeling dry and non-sticky. Perfectly designed to deliver comfortable, breathable and odor-free workouts to all.
Targeted Muscle Support:Specifically designed to support your calves and prevent injury.
Compression Technology: Improve blood circulation to speed up muscle recovery.
Material & Care
49% Polyester / 41% Nylon/ 10% Spandex
Ideal care is machine wash cold, and delicate machine dry no-heat
These awesome space cats compression sleeves SAVED my legs!!! I was suffering from severe shin splints in my left leg and a calf cramp in my right calf. Needless to say I was desperate for a fix. These were IT!! Also got tons of compliments from my Orange Theory trainer about how cute they looked! Would definitely buy again!
My overall experience is the same , even when the sleeves are one color … Happy !
I’ve taken my Navy sleeves to a half marathon, and an 18.5 training run on the road today . I am excited to have such a great new color that goes with so much . Wearing blue … not feeling blue .
I have several pairs of these in several colors. What is not abundantly evident on the website is that the fabric composition varies, something I found out accidentally. My favorites are heather grey and heather mint, the only two (to my knowledge) that are composed of 49% Polyester/41% Nylon/10% Spandex. All the rest are 90% Nylon / 10% Spandex. For whatever reason, the addition of the Polyester makes them (for me) more comfortable and easier to put on and off.