ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Zensah is the original creator of the compression leg sleeves. The leg sleeves were designed by an athletic trainer to help mimic taping methods to alleviate shin splints and provide calf support. The leg sleeves are lightweight and are made of Zensah's ultra-soft fabric. They are moisture wicking and anti-odor: meaning they will stay dry and smelling great even during the toughest conditions.
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves are able to be used by everyone from runners, basketball players, obstacle course racers, travelers and more.
Choose the original and best selling compression leg sleeve by Zensah.
Benefits of Compression:
- Enhanced blood circulation as a result of improved venous return. This means that deoxygenated blood goes back to the heart faster to improve blood flow of oxygen-rich blood back to the body
- Faster recovery following strenuous exercise by aiding in the removal of blood lactate through improved circulation.
- Enhanced warm-up via increased skin temperature.
- Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent micro-trauma, resulting in a faster and easier recovery.
- Reduced effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise through alleviating swelling and inflammation.
- Increased muscle support, which increases performance through improved muscle efficiency.
- Improved leg power and vertical jump power through enhanced proprioception.
- 90% Nylon / 10% Spandex Solid Colors. 49% Polyester/41% Nylon/10% Spandex Heather Colors
- Made in the USA
AS SEEN IN:
Technique that knits 3-dimensional textures into the fabric without creating seams. This enables products to feature mesh panels for breathability and ribbing for targeted support.
Zensah fabric gets rid of sweat by absorbing it from your skin, moving it to the outer surface of the fabric, and evaporating it, enabling you to feel cool and sweat-free.
Helps circulation by increasing venous return. This can help reduce swelling as well as reduce recovery time between workouts.
- Reviews (439)
- Questions (3)
My Favorite Compression Sleeves
These are my favorite Zensah product ever! I've been a huge fan of the various Zensah Compression sleeves for many years but the POP Compression Sleeves are the icing on the cake. The bold colors are terrific for being seen while training. They offer the support I need while racing and they aid my legs to a speedy recovery after hard training runs and races. They're simply fabulous!!! Whether I'm training for a Marathon or an Ultra Marathon, these are my "Go To" sleeves for keeping my legs feeling fresh.
I just used these for the first time today on a long run (12 miles) and I felt like I could run forever! Burning calves usually start getting to me by mile 9 but today it wasn't a problem at all. I was a little afraid they'd be too hot for summer running, but they were light and my legs didn't feel too warm at all. Highly recommended.
Flamingo Leg Sleeve Failure
Very disappointed. I bought this sleeve because of the vibrant colors. But when I put on the sleeve, it stretches revealing the light color threads and makes all the other colors look very faded, especially the black.
Haven't worn 'em yet, but I expect that they will be just as wonderful as my other 40+ pairs.