ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Zensah is the original creator of the compression leg sleeves. The leg sleeves were designed by an athletic trainer to help mimic taping methods to alleviate shin splints and provide calf support. The leg sleeves are lightweight and are made of Zensah's ultra-soft fabric. They are moisture wicking and anti-odor: meaning they will stay dry and smelling great even during the toughest conditions.
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves are able to be used by everyone from runners, basketball players, obstacle course racers, travelers and more.
Choose the original and best selling compression leg sleeve by Zensah.
Benefits of Compression:
- Enhanced blood circulation as a result of improved venous return. This means that deoxygenated blood goes back to the heart faster to improve blood flow of oxygen-rich blood back to the body
- Faster recovery following strenuous exercise by aiding in the removal of blood lactate through improved circulation.
- Enhanced warm-up via increased skin temperature.
- Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent micro-trauma, resulting in a faster and easier recovery.
- Reduced effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise through alleviating swelling and inflammation.
- Increased muscle support, which increases performance through improved muscle efficiency.
- Improved leg power and vertical jump power through enhanced proprioception.
- 90% Nylon / 10% Spandex Solid Colors. 49% Polyester/41% Nylon/10% Spandex Heather Colors
- Made in the USA
AS SEEN IN:
Technique that knits 3-dimensional textures into the fabric without creating seams. This enables products to feature mesh panels for breathability and ribbing for targeted support.
Zensah fabric gets rid of sweat by absorbing it from your skin, moving it to the outer surface of the fabric, and evaporating it, enabling you to feel cool and sweat-free.
Helps circulation by increasing venous return. This can help reduce swelling as well as reduce recovery time between workouts.
- Reviews (349)
- Questions (61)
Great sun protection
I got these hi viz socks for visibility and sun protection outdoors. They are comfortable, breathe and give great sun protection. I bought the bunny socks that are limited edition for Easter. Everyone loved the cute bunnies. They kept me cool and worked well. I highly recommend them for any outdoor activity. Running, long walks and walking all day at a music festival. The hi viz helps your friends find you in a crowd too.
Wore them throughout Eastern Europe and my legs did not get tired no matter how far we walked. Wearing them on plane did stop swelling. Only issue is that lg/exl were too long for my calf. Had to turn them down below knee.
These sleeves were a lifesaver! This past weekend I completed the Avon 39 Walk to End Breast Cancer. I had been having trouble with calf pain during my training walks, so I decided to order some of your calf compression sleeves for myself and my two teammates. I'm happy to say I was able to walk 39 miles over two days with no calf troubles.
The compression calf sleeves were great and got the job done at Boston. And I appreciate all the color options!