The Grit 2.0 Quarter Height Running Socks now feature even more Merino Wool & Polypropylene to provide superior moisture-wicking properties, flexibility and warmth. This helps ensure that even through the grittiest & muddiest trails, your feet stay dry and protected.
Merino wool is one of the most functional natural fabrics you can find. Its unique temperature regulation properties make it ideal for both warm and cold climates. It's warm yet breathable, and transports moisture away from the skin to keep you feeling dry and comfortable. It also provides natural anti-odor properties, keeping your feet smelling as fresh as they'll feel.
- Hexo-Padded™ Technology - proprietary padding reduces impact and provides abrasion resistance
- Polycolon Fiber - engineered to provide superior moisture wicking and keep your feet dry
- Targeted Arch Support - provides compression to arch and plantar fascia
- Quarter height, sewed on a 200 needle count machine, seamless toe, and anatomical Fit - for durable, denser, and better fitting socks
- Temperature Regulating Fine Merino Wool - keeps you warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat
- 52% Polypropylene / 31% Merino Wool / 10% Nylon / 7% Spandex
- Made in Israel
- Lifetime Guarantee