This November running stores across the country are looking out for you with reflective running gear. November is National Running Safety Month, and we want to make sure that the start of winter doesn't hold you back from running. Stores are ready with the best gear to help you light up the night.
How to light up the night? Use reflective night running gear. A few of our favorite pieces of night running gear:
- Reflect Compression™ Leg Sleeves –best selling compression leg sleeves now featuring front and back reflectivity
- Reflect Compression™ Arm Sleeves – keep arms warm, comfortable, and visible
- Smart Running Gloves – No need to talk off your gloves to touch and use your phones. Gloves feature reflective logo for added visibility
In addition to offering great gear, shops and brands will host fun in events and runs so you and your friends can come together to support each other and local business. To find a local dealer check out our store locator.
Some tips for running safe in the dark include:
- Let someone know where you are going
- Carry identification
- Carry a cell phone
- Keep music low so you can be aware of surroundings
- Run with a group
- Switch up your route
- Look both ways before you cross the street
- Light up the night with the right apparel and gear